Troubleshoot Common Bitdefender Issues – The Bitdefender is one of the powerful antivirus software available in the market. It is available for both Windows and Mac. Also, you can get the latest version of Bitdefender from the online store or the retails store as well. But that does not mean that the Bitdefender is free from any issues.
In this article, we are discussing some of the common issues faced by the Bitdefender users. We are also going to troubleshoot Common Bitdefender issues. For more information, you can contact the Bitdefender Support at the toll-free number. A team of the technician is always there to take your issues and resolve them.
A Quick Guide to Troubleshoot Common Bitdefender Issues
Bitdefender Won’t Scan your System
The Bitdefender is a security application. In order for the device to work on your computer, the application needs to scan the device and data. During the scan, it looks at the configuration of the files and folder to compare it with the threat database. If it finds anything suspicious, the Bitdefender blocks it right away.
If the software is not able to scan your device, it will not find any threat. The threat will remain on your computer causing all kind of damages. You can follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check the system requirement for the Bitdefender product and update your computer according to it.
- Furthermore, the Bitdefender requires a high-speed internet connection.
- The Bitdefender needs internet to scan and compare data.
- If the internet is not working the Bitdefender won’t scan.
For more methods to Troubleshoot Common Bitdefender Issues, go to the next part of the article. You can also contact the Bitdefender Support for assistance.
SSL Scanning Breaks Secure Sites and Apps
An SSL certificate offers a secure and encrypted connection between the website and web browser. And the Bitdefender users have reported some issues with the Outlook platform.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the SSL scanning issues:
- Launch the Bitdefender application on your device.
- Navigate to the features button on the computer screen and click on it.
- Then go to the Web Protection on your screen.
- After that, go to the Settings and then scan SSL.
- It will check if there is an issue with the SSL files of your system.
It is that simple to do. Furthermore, now you can check using your web browser whether everything is working fine or not.
Bitdefender is not Allowing the Device to Restart
In order to install updates on your device, your computer goes into the boot mode when you restart the computer. If your Bitdefender is not allowing the device to restart then you may face some serious issues with your device. And to remove this issue you need to uninstall the Bitdefender.
- If your Bitdefender has gone rogue and not allowing any updates to install.
- Then it is the time you remove the application entirely.
- Then install the required updated by restarting the device.
- After that, you can install the Bitdefender on your device if you still have an active subscription.
Uninstalling Bitdefender can make your device vulnerable to various threats. So, it is recommended to reinstall the application. For more tips to Troubleshoot Common Bitdefender Issues, contact the Bitdefender Support.
Unable to Install a New Application
The Security applications are designed to look on to the algorithms of the software to detect anything suspicious. If they find anything suspicious going on with some application or software, Bitdefender blocks it immediately. Similarly, while installing a new application, if the Bitdefender find anything resembling a malware, it will not allow the installation of the application.
To fix this issue, you can follow these steps.
- Before starting the installation steps, you can disable the Bitdefender application.
- Otherwise, you can uninstall the Bitdefender from your device.
- Furthermore, you can try contacting the Bitdefender Support to understand why it is not allowing some application to install on your device.
Related Searches – Bitdefender Support
- BitDefender 2018 disable SSL
- BitDefender free disable SSL
- Troubleshoot Common Bitdefender Issues
- BitDefender free SSL problem
- BitDefender SSL problem
- Lost Bitdefender SSL certificate
- BitDefender root certificate problems
- BitDefender free issues
- Fix Bitdefender free disable SSL scanning
- Bitdefender Central
Here is the list of topics that our users have been looking while following steps to Troubleshoot Common Bitdefender Issues. If you are facing any issue, you can also contact a Bitdefender technician. For that, simply place a call at the toll-free number and get hold of a skilled technician. This service is 24/7 available.