Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b – The Bitdefender is a security application which is available for personal use and business purpose as well. Furthermore, you can create a Bitdefender Central Account and link the Bitdefender Account to it. After that, you will be able to update, activate and reinstall the Bitdefender anytime. For that, you can visit central.bitdefender.com after purchasing the Bitdefender Product.
However, Bitdefender users have reported some errors while using the product. In this article, we are providing methods to Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b. You can also contact the Bitdefender Support and talk a skilled technician to Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b.
What are the Methods to Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b?
Method 1 – Check whether Bitdefender is Working Properly or Not
If you are getting the Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b on your computer device. Then you can try this method to troubleshoot the Bitdefender issues.
- Start by launching the Bitdefender on your computer device.
- Now go to the Bitdefender Help or About section on the application.
- Check whether the Bitdefender is active on your computer or not.
- If it is active then check whether there is an update available for the product or not.
- Install the available update to Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b.
- Also, the Bitdefender require a good internet connection to install updates.
- Do check your internet to use the Bitdefender software.
- You can also visit Bitdefender Central at central.Bitdefender.com to check the status of your Bitdefender product.
If the error is not fixed by this method then contact the Bitdefender Support. You can also try other troubleshooting methods to fix this issue.
Method 2 – Uninstall and Reinstall the Bitdefender
To Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b, you can also uninstall or reinstall the Bitdefender. To reinstall Bitdefender feel free to visit central.Bitdefender.com on your web browser.
Firstly, follow these steps to uninstall the Bitdefender.
- On your Windows computer, click on Start button at the bottom-left side of the screen.
- From the Start menu, click on the Control Panel button.
- Choose the Category view for the Control Panel and click on Uninstall a Program.
- A list of all the installed applications will appear on your computer screen.
- Navigate to the Bitdefender and right-click on it.
- Choose to Uninstall. If prompted for confirmation, click Yes.
- Once the Bitdefender is uninstalled, Restart the Computer.
- When the device starts back again, you need to reinstall the Bitdefender.
Once you have removed the Bitdefender, you can reinstall it by visiting Bitdefender Central. Check the system requirement for the Bitdefender and follow these steps:
- Open the web browser and go to central. Bitdefender.com.
- Login to Bitdefender Central accounts using the sign in credentials such as username and password.
- Navigate to the Bitdefender Product that you want to install.
- Click on the download button adjacent to it.
- Download the Setup files and start the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install the Bitdefender on your computer.
- Check and run the Bitdefender scanner. Check whether the Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b is fixed or not.
If the Bitdefender error is still there then you can get to the Bitdefender Support by contacting at the toll-free number.
Method 3 – Contact the Bitdefender Support at Bitdefender Central – Central.Bitdefender.com
- Bitdefender error please reboot before installing
- Bitdefender installer initialization failed
- Troubleshoot Bitdefender installation problems
- Bitdefender installation stuck
- Bitdefender free won’t install
- Fix Bitdefender installation failed
- Bitdefender web installer error
- Bitdefender installer not opening
These are some of the common issues faced by our Bitdefender user who called to Fix Bitdefender Error 0xc00007b. If you are also looking for a reliable Bitdefender Support, contact the given toll-free number. We will provide you with a certified technician to troubleshoot the Bitdefender issues.